How to remove multiple shipping options for free + shipping item

Highlighted
1 0 0

How do i remove the the multiple shipping options at checkout when trying to setup a free + shipping item? I added my weights to trigger the standard shipping fee but it also displays other options. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
259 3 67

Hi, there!

Lisa here from Shopify Support!

It appears your store may still have the USPS generated rates which are showing, additionally to the Standard Shipping which you have manually added.

To remove USPS rates, from your Shopify Admin, go to Settings > Shipping. Next Scroll down to the Zone you wish to remove the rates from click 'Edit'. Once in the Zone, scroll down to 'Real-time Rates' and press the 'x' next to this section. Save your change in settings, and it will just display the Free + Weights you've set up. 

If you have any other issues with this, please feel free to connect with us via Email, Phone or Chat!

- Lisa ?

Lisa | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
555 1 19

Were you able to tackle this problem? Also i am curious to know how are you managing free shipping? Is Free shipping available for all products, or do you offer it after an order amount? 

Product Owner @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes