How to replace bank account without old numbers?

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I'm trying to replace the bank account on my Shopify website, apparently when I was setting this up, I put incorrect number on the bank account information where now I don't know how to find out what number I put wrong and I need to replace it with the right one. where can I find then old one I put on the website because I looked but there is no way I can see the bank account number I had to begin with. can you help to resolve this please. I can't receive payment because of that I remember I put the same account but is has different numbers on the end but I guess I didn't enter the right numbers. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
332 38 79

Hi @rdv! That's okay, mistakes can happen. If you can't find the old bank account information that was entered into your Shopify Payments settings as shown in one of my previous posts, please contact our Live 24/7 Support Team right away. Our Live Support Team will be able to escalate your ticket up the same day to our Shopify Payments team. The escalated team will be able to help verify your account using another secure method so that you can make those updates your banking information. 

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
332 38 79

@nancecoboutique for the security of your account, you won't be able to view the sensitive information that you added for banking in Shopify Payments. This protects you if you have staff or someone else that logs into your account, they won't be able to make changes to your banking information

If you can't find the old bank account information that was entered into your Shopify Payments settings using the steps shown in one of my previous posts, please contact our Live 24/7 Support Team right away.

Our Live Support Team will be able to escalate your ticket up the same day to our Shopify Payments team. The escalated team will then be able to help verify your account using another secure method so that you can make those updates to your banking information. 

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I believe there was a typo when someone set up my bank account info, because my store has been shut down due to this and when I go to update it, it won't let me. I need help ASAP. I've also been trying ALL DAY to find access to customer support and can't get any help.

0 Likes