How to see net payout amount for orders after fees?

CottonGOs
Tourist
6 0 6

Hello, does anyone know if there's a way to see the net payout for multiple orders after shopify payment/processing fees have been applied?

I would like to see my net payout after processing fees have been taken out, and because I have US and Canadian customers, their payment processing fees are a little bit different - Canadian customers 2.9% + 0.3, US customers 3.5% + 0.3. I've spoken to a shopify rep about this but they said there are no native solutions currently within Shopify so I want to see if anyone else have this need for their shop and if they do how they are finding a workaround for it.

My current workaround is to export the orders I need to calculate this for and use google sheets to manually calculate my net payout. The exported spreadsheet automatically generated by Shopify only shows the gross amount that was charged to the customers, but doesn't show how much my net payout actually is.

Thank you in advance for all your help!

Reply 1 (1)

Report-Pundit
Trailblazer
305 11 20

Hello @CottonGOs,

This is John from Report Pundit app.

Yes, it is possible to see the net payout for multiple orders after Shopify payment/processing fees have been applied. Report Pundit can further show you the breakdown of each amount charged, fee deducted & net amount of orders. Many of Report Pundit users and their accountants are using our "Payout Bank reconciliation" report to match each Bank deposit to the order, transaction, products, and fees. You can get any detail behind each Bank deposit.

We have a 14-day free trial to test the reports. Our support team can set up any type of custom report unique to your store. Report setup is always free. You can reach us at support@reportpundit.com or contact our live chat support team.

Thanks,
John

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards