Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_1122339353 Cropped.jpg

New GraphQL product APIs: 2024-04 stable API release

The latest 2024-04 stable API release includes the new GraphQL product APIs that can support up to 2,000 variants per product. Alongside this release we will also be deprecating management of both the `variants` and `options...

Learn more
Image 3 - Header image 16_9 V1@2x.png

New Shopify Academy courses and certification on POS

Learn best practices for how to set up Shopify POS hardware, payments, how to train staff, and how to operate and optimize for seamless unified commerce experiences.

Learn more
shutterstock_1906305757 Cropped.jpg

Shop Feedback: Submit Your Store For A Free Review

Are you a Shopify merchant looking to take your business to the next level? Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to have your store reviewed by our support experts! Apply now. *Applications close on April 16th, 2024...

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hey, On my Product Page, I'm trying to figure out how to implement the exact button layout as below ("DROP A HINT" and 'INQUIRE") The theme editor doe...
Author Avatar
I'm helping a client set up a WooCommerce-based site using Printify to process the products. In an order that we placed to test everything, I got an u...
Author Avatar
Hello folk! i want to make my products have a feint background under the picture like this one have: https://gyazo.com/74cb608f0dfff4620a5acfa74be3452...
Author Avatar
I need to take a custom font uploaded by a previous designer that the client no longer has access to and upload that WOFF font into the code of the ne...
Author Avatar
Hello, Can someone help me to solve a problem I'm experiencing with the theme "Aesthetic"? The problem is that in all sections of this theme where the...
Author Avatar
Hi there,We need to translate our blog tags, but I can't find them anywhere in the Translate & Adapt App. We use them to filter entries in the blog.Wh...
Author Avatar
I am trying to limit the max character count to 320 on my "cart note" in the Debut theme. I believe this is done in the cart-template.liquid but am un...
Author Avatar
I had mail from shopify support regarding Deranking which makes no sense, it reads ​Dear Shopify Merchant, I hope this message finds you well. We'r...
Author Avatar
Hey there, We are seeing this odd space with the word "loading" in our footer. Any idea how we can remove the margin/padding and the word "loading"? ...
Author Avatar
Hey there, We are having some issues with our typeBasePrimary font not populating. We wanted to set our typeBasePrimary font as 'Nuform Sans' but it ...
Author Avatar
I was wondering if anyone has been able to include Instagram as a social share icon in their product page. We're currently in trial mode in the Presti...
Author Avatar
How do I make my "More Payment Options" button not have the border and be smaller? I would like it to look like something I like.
Author Avatar
In the Facebook and Instagram section in Shopify I sent a request to review my store and I waited over 48 hours but nothing changed. And now I don't k...
Author Avatar
Hello All,The last footer in the menu does not want to work in this Dawn theme. I have inspected it, and seems no CSS is blocking it, and I can see th...
Author Avatar
Hello, I am using the (Studio) Theme.I have having trouble with the Slide text View on Mobile version.The text is not visible with the photo backgroun...
Author Avatar
I hand dye yarn, and some of my yarn is sold in a yarn shop near me. Is there a way to create a list of what I’m taking to them via a scanner and have...
Author Avatar
Hello, I'm trying to set a custom url to my collection, but it's not working. The custom url stay in the field after i save it, but keep not working w...
Author Avatar
We have a site www.sugarbeachco.com and we are only getting about 20 visitors a day. Is that a normal number for a shopify site. Any suggestions on ho...
Author Avatar
Hi All, What could be the reason for the customize page and store to have different views?I've logged out from all devices, saved all the pages, dupli...
Author Avatar
Hello, we're having problems implementing a newsletter form on the footer of our site. We'd like to post the form asynchronously using fetch, but keep...