How to set specific shipping for a collection

4 0 0

How to set specific shipping for a collection?

thanks a lot.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
120 13 12

Hey there @Dardanberlin!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! We've recently introduced our Shipping profiles which is currently in beta, and are in the process of releasing it to all our merchants this Fall.

If you already have the Shipping profiles feature in your Settings > Shipping, you'll know because it'll look like this: 

With Shipping profiles, you aren't able to set specific shipping ranges for an entire collection; however, you can set them for multiple products. Once you're in your Shipping settings, you can click Create new profile in the top right corner of your Shipping profiles. You can name this profile your Collection name to make it easier for you to distinguish.

In the Products section, you'll be able to search for products to include in this profile. You can then confirm or update the shipping origin address and create shipping zones for the countries you're shipping to and what rates you want to charge. Here you'll be able to offer a flat rate, or create conditions for rates to display based on the customer order's weight or pricing. Each shipping zone (countries or regions) can be set to have their own rates. Once you've made the changes, don't forget to click Save! You can then test the new settings in your storefront by adding the products into your cart and including an address within your set region in the checkout. You should see your new rates displayed on the Shipping page of the checkout.

I know there's quite a bit of information here, so please let me know if I can clarify anything!

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes