How to set up autoship?

Highlighted
16 0 0

Since I cater to those with chronic conditions, and to simplify things for my customers I would like to eventually set up an autoship/auto-order to be set up somehow. Not sure if there is an app out there that can do it or how to go about it? 

Writer, entrepreneur and more, check out my store at www.naturogenix.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
329 0 34

Hi there jheldt, it sounds like you're looking for a warehouse to handle shipping. 

I would do a search on fulfillment to find a service that can handle your products and requirements. We have several apps pre-built in the app store: https://apps.shopify.com/search/query?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=fulfillment ;

Shopify can provide custom fulfillment emails for each product also, so as long as your warehouse can handle email orders this can be setup out of the box. 

Within Shopify you can then have the option to process orders as they come in (sending out an email to your warehouse right away) or in a batch (once a day, or every couple days) to verify each order first.

Is that what you are looking in autoship for for your customers?

0 Likes
Highlighted
16 0 0

That does help, I should clarify in that by autoship, autodeliver I mean when they order a product, have the option to have it sent to them automatically again before they run out of their supply or at a time period they can choose (30, 60, 90 day intervals). I know some ecommerce supplement stores do this and know it would be helpful for the customers im targeting since they can be forgetful (like myself) and forget to order supplements. Right now I have fufillment through shopify I believe built into my store. Are there any apps that could do that or some way I could go about that.

Writer, entrepreneur and more, check out my store at www.naturogenix.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
329 0 34

Okay jheldt, my mistake. I misinterpreted that, for your case it is a bit of a different situation.

One of the simplest ways is to create a subscription product and charge the full price for this, ie 30 day = $25 and 60 day = $50

It could also be an option for the supplement, the first option is 30 days, then 60 and 90 etc. This causes the customer to be billed at this moment they checkout. The credit card number is never stored on Shopify which is much more secure, however it means that on day 60 you cannot charge the customer again. 

For businesses that charge a monthly subscription amount perhaps using Chargify would work: http://chargify.com/payment-gateways/

This service works with some gateways and stores the card number so the customer can be billed $25 each month for example, or payment across 2 or 3 individual payments. A final option is to use Shopify Mobile, or Shopify POS to manually key in customer orders. Depending on where you are this can be very tricky since you must securely store the customer credit card information and the rules governing this are quite strict.

This is similar to the way Amazon or Apple.com take payments, the credit card number is entered at the checkout but only billed when the product ships, often many days later. This storage of customer credit card data is more expensive so it is only used on Shopify where it absolutely must.

Hope this clarifies the situation, let me know if you have any more questions about getting this accomplished

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

please specify any app that provide option to autoship same order in next few days. and we could be able to give them a discount if they select an autoship. i hop this image clarify what actually i want.index.jfif

0 Likes