How to set up price based shipping rates for Europe (Ireland)

Highlighted
3 0 0

I know where to find it in settings and how to write and save... BUT...I don't know what prices to put or which fulfillment service to choose...how to label the products (I couldn't find the weights for items in my shop, that's why I'm choosing price based shipping rate)... I'm stuck, please,if anyone understand what I'm talking about, explain me...

Or if I didn't make my problem clear enough,I can explain further...

It's for Europe and Ireland...

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Maja,

You can input weights for each product on the same page you add your product images, description etc. If you have variants, click edit next to the variants to add the product weight. If you don’t have any variants, it will be under shipping.  Fulfillment services are only required to be filled out if you are using a third party dropshipper; if you house your own inventory, this field is not pertinent to your store.

My husband and I specialize in ecommerce shipping, so if you need any further assistance, please contact me at sharon@webobsessed.ca with more information about your store and what you are looking to do with your shipping and we will be happy to help :) 

Cheers,

- Sharon

Co-Founder / CEO @ Intuitive Shipping
Execute a strategic approach to shipping | Intuitive Shipping | Smart Boxing | Automate Shipping Profiles
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi is this Sharon by any chance!??,
0 Likes