How to ship UPS

WolfofRohan
1 0 0

Hey, so I accidentally set my shipping as UPS ground, and now UPS wants me to take it to a UPS store, but the closest one is like 2 hours away. I have a UPS hub 30 minutes away from me, and it’s giving me the option to print a UPS shipping label, can I just drop that off at the Hub? I sold something on Mercari along time ago, and they gave me a QR code, but the hub told me I had to go to the store to get them to scan that. So, if I print the shipping label would it get accepted by the Hub, or could I give it to the UPS truck? It goes by my house several times a week, since everyone is buying online right now.

0 Likes
sai6
Shopify Partner
11 2 2

Hello,
You can download the QR code and send it via email so that after scanning they can print a shipping label for you.
And, yes. It has to be accepted by the hub. Also, it will be better if you are able to visit.
UPS online shipping is a fast, convenient way to schedule a shipment from home. You can easily compare service options and create shipping labels. When you log in, you'll even be able to set preferences and see a history of all your shipments.

0 Likes