How to ship one order that fits in 3 boxes? Need a label for each box

Connie7
5 0 0

Need a lil' assistance please....I have one order for 55 cups but I'm shipping them in 3 boxes.  How do I create a label for each box?  (i.e. box 1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of 3) . I only see the option of putting the dimensions and weight for one box.  No idea how to do the additional boxes!

Thank you in advance!

Replies 2 (2)

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

Hi @Connie7,

As you may know, Shopify only offers one box size to be sent off for live rate calculations, regardless of the size of the actual order, that allows you to choose only a single box for all your products. Answering to your query; it is not possible to handle it directly in Shopify. The only way would be to add a box that can ship all the 55 cups. You can check out this guide for a better understanding: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/shipping/understanding-shipping/packaging-and-weights 

To handle this, you will have to use an app like the Multi Carrier Shipping Label that allows you to choose the packing method based on your choice. With the Quantity-based packing in the app, you can set the quantity of products to go in one box based on your choice. The app automatically assign the boxes accordingly and allows you to create shipping labels for all boxes. You can try the app with a 14-day free trial and contact the support for any assistance.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
Connie7
5 0 0

Thank you....I'll figure something out.