How to show more columns on the All orders page?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 14

Hi Team,

The All orders page only show a limited number of columns by default. The columns are Order number, Date, Customer name, Payment status, Fulfillment status and Total.

How do I add more columns to the page so I can manage my orders more easily? The columns I want to add include Shipping address, Shipping Type, and Order Notes.

Please advise.

Thanks and Regards,

Folia House.

Highlighted
Excursionist
17 2 7

I'm also trying to figure out a way to add columns in the Orders view.  I want to add Tags so I can quickly see which orders have already a tracking number.  unfortunately for some odd reason, shopify doesn't allow a custom view of columns to easily wade through your orders without having to open each order individually.

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 14

Any updates on this query please, Shopify support?

Thanks and Regards,

Folia House.

Highlighted
Excursionist
17 2 7

Looks like they launched a beta version of an Orders List page that shows a new column called - Tags.  Now they added new columns in the Orders List page.  Shopify said they are still working on adding Tracking Numbers on the Orders List page so you won't have to open each order individually.

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I'd like to take away columns that don't help me, like Number of Items (useless to me). I need to know who gets shipped and who gets picked up, but the shipping column is way over on the right, and I have to scroll sideways to see them. I also can't sort by shipping method, which would help me first thing in the morning so I can see how many orders I need to get ready for shipping versus other methods. One other weird thing I don't get is the "Edit views" button. It's greyed out and I can't use it, but it doesn't do anything.

Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 22

Add us to this list. Need better tools to manage the Orders grid. Column reordering, adding new columns, maybe even custom columns but thats really wishful thinking. 

Let's get some basic column management, at the very least. Along with whats been mentioned on the thread already, I would also like to see how many orders the customer has made so far.

ShipStation does it already, this is a common concept in order management for many reasons, customer service, fraud analysis, general satisfaction of the shop's success, the list goes on. 

Not even Plus has this yet!

Highlighted
1 0 0

Add me to the list also.  Not being able to see at least the sky on the orders page is very difficult. We group like orders together to reduce the chance of error, and right now the only way to see what item is on the order is to click that little down arrow on item.  That is very slow and tedious.  If we just had the ability to add SKU to this list it would be very helpful.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I want to add SKU or PRODUCT/VARIANT per order so i can pack and ship way faster than having to check every single order and what they ordered. So frustrating. I hope they upgrade this asap

Highlighted
1 0 0

I actually had the same question today about the "Edit Views" button, and a Google search brought me here. Fortunately, I got lucky just trying things out and figured out what it does.

To the left of the "Edit View" button you can set up filters in various ways: you can do a search for certain words in the order, filter by the order status, payment status, etc. Using one or more of these to filter what shows up in the order list constitutes a "view" and this causes the "Edit View" button to change to "Save View". You can save the view and give it any name you want. Once you've saved the view, the "Edit View" button is no longer grayed out, and clicking it lets you change the name of the view.

Also note that all saved views are then added to the list across the top, alongside the default views of "all", "unfulfilled", "unpaid", "open", and "closed".

0 Likes