How to track conversion for Molli Payments (iDeal) in facebook pixel

Jibi333
1 0 1

I've a shopify store in NL and i have setup mollie payments. I have installed the facebook pixel but it cannot register the purchase event when someone buys with mollie payments because the customer is redirected to their page. 

is there any solution how to track conversions for mollie payments,?

i know making a thankyou page and redirect the customer after successful payment but mollie doesn't allow redirects. i guess

MojoPin
Tourist
7 0 8

I'm very interested in a solution for this as well. Tracking iDeal payments seems almost impossible.

If anyone reads this and is able to help .. please help us out! 

0 Likes
Marek2
5 0 0

I have custom code based sollution that will fix your mollie based tracking 100% - I'm implementing if for clients. If you need help and are interested with fixing your facebook tracking feel free to shoot me a message (after clicking info my profile).

0 Likes
Olly17
11 0 0

Hello, did u find any solution for it ? 

I'm in your case too

0 Likes
Bashar2
1 0 0

Hi Marek2, Could you help me with the facebook pixel fix?

0 Likes
Ayoub1998
1 0 0

Hi, i would like to fix the purchase registration for mollie. Only abour 20% of my purchases from mollie gets registered.

0 Likes
Marek2
5 0 0

Hello Ayoub1998 simply write me a message - we can schedule a call and if we agree on a price I will limit your problem to between 8 and 5 not tracked Mollie transactions.

0 Likes
Marek2
5 0 0

Bashar2 Hi!
I have sollution that will limit your problem to between 8% and 5% not tracked Mollie transactions.
Write me a private message (for some reasons I cannot write you - some kind of shopify limitation) 

0 Likes
nurislam
12 0 0

I know how to solved this issue. I work many Dutch people website this type issue . 

if you need help . message me nurislamnilu33@gmail.com 

0 Likes
floran99
1 0 0

Heyy,
I need as soon as possible a pixel fix. I got a lot of conversions on my website but facebook is not tracking correctly. At first facebook tracked 0 conversions, but after I let someone on fivver fix it, facebook was tracking 40% of the conversions.. This is by far not enough for me. I hope you can help me setup the pixel correctly and that I no longer have to check all the time of the facebook pixel works. As payment provider i use mollie , can you text me on my number +0031653917434 or +31653917434 then we can discuss and fix this ASAP!
Dear,Floran

0 Likes