How to unfulfill an order

2 0 1

I agree shopify, this is a big deal, please allow the option to unfulfill an order, this makes it especially inconvenient when dropshipping shirts/hats/mugs or merchandise that is fulfilled through another company. When I fulfill other items in the cart, it is marked automatically as fulfilled, but not all the items are actually sent out.

0 Likes
2 0 1

I think cancel fulfillment feature has bug. Sometimes it works, sometimes not... Have a look at the below screen... There is NO way to cancel fulfillment.

1 Like
Excursionist
11 0 8

I believe you are able to unfulfill an order if you fulfilled it through Shopify, either Manually, or buying a label through them.

If you buy a label through a 3rd party, like shippo, which fullfills orders automatically, these orders are not unfulfillable. This is what needs to be implemented next.

1 Like
2 0 1

But I always fullfill manually. I ship from in korea, so there is no 3rd party fulfillment service..

0 Likes
2 0 0

I do not see this feature.  My order was damaged during shipping and needs to be resent.  Is there a way to unfulfill after order has been delivered?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

So here we are two and a half years later and STILL shopify haven't done anything about it. I am starting to see a pattern here, i.e. nothing ever gets fixed. Can I have the email address of the CEO please? Maybe if I contact him, he'll share my view that 2.5 years is far too long for users to have to wait for a feature that they absolutely need. Alternatively, go and tell whoever is in charge of development that they really need to find another job because they're really not very good at this one. Maybe that will stir someone into some form of action. Geez.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
1 0 1

If it's not fulfilled through an API event, you can cancel fulfillments already. See attached iamge.

1 Like
2 0 0

After your customer makes an order, you need to ship it. This process is referred to in Shopify as order fulfillment. There are a few things that you need to do to make sure that your orders are processed and fulfilled correctly.Read more http://www.brokenglass.in/

0 Likes
2 0 1

Hi there, when I click 'More' there are only two options. Edit Tracking and Track Shipment. Cancel Fulfilment is not an option. Any thoughts on why?

1 Like
6 0 0

I want to know the same thing Brent is asking. Any insight?

0 Likes