How to view status of all shipments at one time?

Highlighted
1 0 0

I know we can view each shipment's status one at a time, but is there a way to see an overview of how many shipments have/have not been delivered? Or do I need to do an app ad-on? If so, do you have one to recommend as I'm finding most are from the consumer perspective, not a business that's interested in seeing the entire view. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
462 39 100

Hi, @Bisontes!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

You can track the delivery status of each order individually, as well as view the fulfillment status for all orders from your Orders page in the Shopify Admin. When it comes to viewing the actual delivery status for every order, however, this would be something that requires the use of a third-party app.

I took a look at a few apps in our App Store and managed to find one called Shipping Tracker. Within the app page, you'll notice a Media Gallery section as you scroll down. Here, you can view screenshots for the app. Based on what I can see, it looks like this app will give you access to an overview of your shipments and their delivery status, all within one page.

I also managed to find another app called Report Pundit, which is an app that allows you to create custom reports. After getting in touch with the app developers via live chat, they have confirmed that it is possible to see an overview of the delivery status for all of your orders. If you'd like to reach out to the developers directly to learn more, you can access their live chat in the bottom righthand corner of their FAQ here

I recommend installing both of these apps to see which one suits your needs the best. If you ever require any assistance with them, you can get help with third-party apps via the Support section on their respective app pages. 

I hope this helps! Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions.

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Within your Shopify "Orders" page, you can track the status of each order individually, and also view the fulfillment status for all orders. To know the tracking status of all your orders, you can use the Shipment tracking & notify app

The app automates the tracking process by sending email notifications to your customers regarding their order and also provides you with a tracking dashboard from where you can see the status of all your orders, ie. whether it is in transit, out for delivery, delivered, etc. The app also provides you with a "Track your order" page within your store for your customers, from where they can track their order as well.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
109 3 7

Hi TrackingMore is a good Tracking Monitor app.

11.jpg

TrackingMore supports 646 couriers worldwide. And it sort all shipping status into 7 status;

1. Pending -- The tracking number is uploaded/created, but not scanned yet.

2. In Transit -- package is on the way

3. Out for delivery,

4. Delivered

5. Expired -- long than 60 days and not delivered

6. Failed Attempt -- people is not at home or something else.

7. Exception -- lost, damaged, or returen to shipper.

22.jpg

1 Like