Is my Shopify checkout functioning correctly for US customers?

Kumar_90
Tourist
12 0 1

Greetings of the day. I recently reactivated my Shopify account  (https://20th-century-market.myshopify.com/admin) And My Store name is pioneersale.com. I tried to check my Store checkout is working properly. But I can't able do it I received this mail from my Store kindly check the below Image(I tried for three days but the same mail received). My store currency is the USA And I paid with my debit card from India. My target Country is the USA And I want to know whether this checkout works for USA customers. Or suggest to me any other way check it. If you help me with this I will go for my next work promotion. Thank You.

email.png

Reply 1 (1)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

Hey, @Kumar_90. Thanks for reaching out about it; I’m happy to help look into it with you! Since you are based in India, the first thing you will need to ensure is that you are using one of these payment gateways that are integrated for your region. Which one have you configured on your store? Do they accept debit cards?

Once you’ve confirmed that you are using a supported gateway, and that they accept debit cards, the next thing to check is that the gateway is not in Test mode. It’s possible to enable a Bogus gateway from your admin so that you can simulate a transaction on your store. Please ensure the Bogus gateway is disabled, by following the steps in the Help Doc for Place a test order by simulating a transaction. I also recommend checking within your payment gateway account as well, to ensure the gateway hasn’t been put into test mode on their end. (If you need a hand looking into this, please contact your payment provider directly).

If your gateway is not in Test or Bogus mode, the next way to look for insight into the reason for the payment failing is within the order itself. Does your order show up in your Orders within your admin? If so, please scroll down to the timeline and expand on the payment event to see if there is a reason, or error code for the payment failure.

If you do not see your order listed in the Orders tab of your admin, please look for it in your Abandoned checkouts, which can be found as seen below. Please click on your order in this list, and review the payment event in the order History. A reason for the payment not processing should appear there. If the issue is gateway specific, please reach out to your payment provider directly for questions or assistance troubleshooting it further.

21-05-5z7w3-50fu0

Let me know what you find!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.