I am A Buyer.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, 

I Am a customer who made a purchase over 3 months ago. I am very aware of the unprecedented Circumstances and adversities that we all face dealing with COVID-19 and I have been very patient and understanding. As you can tell cough cough 3 months. I am a firm believer in if you pay for services or good you should receive those services or those goods. I’ve been battling with customer support who told me Shopify is a platform and we can not force a store that we empower we can not oversee a refund or how they do business. I have been sending email for 3 and a half months now and I just keep getting the run around and automated messages please can someone help me on what o should do next it’s a hefty payment I process and not a refund or tracking or just a hey we are still working on it not nothing how do I go about getting my money back this has been the absolute worst experience 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3272 246 562

Hi @Bryanoo,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Sorry to hear about your order not arriving to you yet. 

I understand that this is quite a frustrating situation to find yourself in. However, for the privacy and security of all merchants using the Shopify platform, we wouldn't be able to give out any specific information on any store nor can we confirm if they are using our platform to host their online business for privacy and security reasons. However, what we do suggest is to contact the store owner directly from the info provided on their store. If you do find that you are not receiving any reply, we would recommend checking your spam folder to make sure they have not passed through to here instead.

If you still are unable to get in contact with the store owner, we then suggest contacting your bank directly regarding the purchase that you have made. Your bank will have measures in place for you to follow in this case and will be able to help you in relation to the payment made from your account. Let me know if you have any other questions about next steps. 

There is also an FAQ with more information and steps here

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes