I can`t Update my Shopify Payments info

Highlighted
1 0 0

I've tried four or five times throughout the day and always receive the same message.
{{{{
There was 1 error:

Unable to update your account at this time. Please try again later.
}}}}

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
50 0 7

Hey Jack!

Matt from Shopify here, hope you're having a great day so far. In regards to the issue you are seeing, could you try in a different browser? Also making sure you clear the cache/cookies and double check the browser is fully up to date? If the issue still persists, please chat in or call our support team and they can look at some next steps with you to get this resolved as soon as possible. :) Contact info for the support team can be found here. 

Cheers!

Matt Sharpe l Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

@jack_chim wrote:

I've tried four or five times throughout the day and always receive the same message.
{{{{
There was 1 error:

Unable to update your account at this time. Please try again later.
}}}}

I am having the same issue for more than 7 times. Have you been able to resolve it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I tried to delete the cache and cookies it didn't work

@Matt_S3 wrote:

Hey Jack!

Matt from Shopify here, hope you're having a great day so far. In regards to the issue you are seeing, could you try in a different browser? Also making sure you clear the cache/cookies and double check the browser is fully up to date? If the issue still persists, please chat in or call our support team and they can look at some next steps with you to get this resolved as soon as possible. :) Contact info for the support team can be found here. 

Cheers!

@Matt_S3 wrote:

Hey Jack!

Cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1649 99 357

Hey, @Thebillionaire5!

What details are you trying to update on your Shopify Payments? One thing to make sure of is that there are no additional spaces when entering in your account details. These spaces can typically be caused by copying and pasting in information from a third-party source, so manually entering the details it would be something to consider. 

If that doesn't work, could you let me know the following: 

• What browser are you currently using? 
  • Is your device & browser running on the latest versions?
  • If you attempt to use a different browser, do you get the same error code?

Chat soon!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello, I'm getting the exact same response as others. I have tried 2 different browsers and get the same response. 

It's also states something about needed addition info because I accept Credit Card payments, however, I see nothing else I can add info. And the error messages give zero direction on how to solve the issues. Other than to try again later. 

Thank you,
Mark

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1649 99 357

@markbovey 

Would you be able to share a few screenshots of what you're seeing? What information are you trying to update on Shopify Payments?

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
Thank you for the reply Peter. I had a chat with phone support, they said they would look into it.

I tried the next day and everything worked!

Again, thank you for reaching out.