I can't change the shopify payment details

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, 

I just bought a shopify store on exchange and am trying to set up the Shopify payment. It says it needs more information to complete set up but when I try to enter the information, the only address it allows is a US addresses, how do I change it to another country's address. I have checked, the country I'm in is supported by Shopify payments. But I don't even have the country option. Please help. I already have orders pending and I dont know what to do. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Vijaya,

You have integrate the payment method by shopify admin panel . Shopify payments are available only in certain countries and regions. Having Shopify payments as your payment processor, You automatically are eligible to accept all the major payment methods.

please check the link i have share. it has useful tips..hope this will be work..

https://cedcommerce.com/blog/how-to-add-payment-methods-to-shopify-process-payments-easily/#requirem...

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
910 56 113

Hi there @vijaya!

Don here from Shopify.

Could you share a link to your store with us here first so we can take a look?

If you can also confirm the country your store is based in as it's set in the settings > general menu, that would be great!

We can use this info to check which payment gateway options are available to you and use this to begin investigating here.

All the best!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes