I deactivated shopify payments and now I can't reactivate it!

charitykayy
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello,

My Shopify Payments was not working so I deactivated it so I could reactivate it. However, I can now no longer see the section to activate Shopify Payments in the payments section. I have tried other suggestions on this site like changing my Address to another one on the list but nothing has allowed this section to reappear. 

Please could someone help with what I should do next?

Many thanks!

Replies 2 (2)

Ash
Shopify Staff (Retired)
764 88 160

Hey, @charitykayy!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community! 

I see that you've disabled Shopify Payments, and are now trying to re-activate it but are unable to find the option to do so. In order to enable Shopify Payments on an eligible store, head over to your Settings> Payments section of the admin. In there you should see a tile for Shopify Payments where you can activate it as a payment method on your store. Here's what that will look like: 

enable Shopify Payments.png

If you're unable to locate the option to activate Shopify Payments, then I suggest reviewing the requirements to use Shopify Payments to ensure you're still eligible. 

After checking all of the above, if you're seemingly eligible to use Shopify Payments but are still unable to see the option to activate it, please head over to our Help Center and open an email ticket or start a live chat. Once you're connected with one of our Support Advisors in an authenticated conversation they will be able to take a closer look into the back end of your account and provide further assistance. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

agz16
Visitor
2 0 0

have you been able to fix this? I am having the same issue.