I don't have shopify Payments in my region, but I want to have credit card integrated to shopify

Highlighted
1 0 0

Is there any way to do that? I am from Argentina. I currently use Paypal as a payment method, but I realized many people were not finishing their purchases so I started making changes to the checkout screen. I thought maybe some people would want to put their credit cards inside the checkout page, maybe they don't have a Paypal account. Is there any way to integrate payments via credit card without using Shopify payments? Or is there any way to use it in this region?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

I wish someone would reply to this because I have the same problem. And I've just been rejected by 2Checkout because my store is only 10 days old, not 6 months.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
I would like an answer to this as well! I am from Trinidad & Tobago and I launched my shop less than a month ago. 2 check out rejected me as well and I only use PayPal but my first customer tried purchasing an item and was given an error 3 times and was unsuccessful with her orders. What should I do?
0 Likes