I have a problem with my payment gateway

2 0 0

Hi my name is Tom 
   I have a problem with my payment gateway. I'm living in Thailand and my location does not allow me to use some payment method. I've been using Paypal payment but I'm not impressed them a bit. So I want my customers can buy my stuff by pay credit card or any way that easier than Paypal. 
  Can you guys recommend me any Payment gateway? Or could Paypal use a credit card to pay?
Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 3.07.36 pm.pngThis is my paymentScreen Shot 2019-08-12 at 3.09.09 pm.pngThis is what i want

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
163 17 27

Hey, @wildvibestore!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Sorry to hear you have not been happy with Paypal so far, could you let me know what has been happening? PayPal is one of the most popular gateways and it allows payment through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit, or PayPal account balances. There is also the option of Paypal Express which allows customers to check out without using a Paypal account, we have a guide on this in our help centre here.

Here is a list of the other payment gateways that are available in Thailand at the moment, 2 checkout is another popular one.  You will need to set up an account with 2 checkout directly and then enter the credentials into your Shopify admin. 

1.  Click Settings > Payment Providers. In the Third-party provider's section, click Choose third-party provider.

2. Select the provider that you want to use from the list.

3. Enter your account credentials for the provider that you selected.

4. Click Activate.

This list above for Thailand gateways are the ones that are currently verified through Shopify. Other gateways can be integrated but because that is the list of verified gateways with Shopify, they are the only ones we can support. This is because we cannot guarantee how an external gateway that is unverified through Shopify would work with our platform. To use a payment gateway, which is not verified by Shopify, you would have to hire a developer to set it up as an external redirect checkout that can use that gateway. Here is a link to our Shopify Experts to assist you if needed: http://bit.ly/31z2DxG.

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any other questions, I am happy to help with anything. If you want my opinion about your business plan or site layout, even with marketing and growth aspects you're curious about, then be sure to reach out. Almost anything you have questions about when it comes to eCommerce, I've likely at least seen others touch on before and will be glad to help you too! 

All the best,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Excursionist
23 0 5

Hello Tom!
I recommend using Asia Payment Gateway, Authorize.net, Stripe, SagePay
They really accept credit cards payments.
If you have doubts about how to choose a payment gateway for your online store, read this article - 

https://whidegroup.com/blog/how-to-choose-a-payment-gateway-for-your-online-store/

0 Likes
2 0 0

we don't have Authorize.net, Stripe, SagePay TT

@JackyNikson wrote:

Hello Tom!
I recommend using Asia Payment Gateway, Authorize.net, Stripe, SagePay
They really accept credit cards payments.
If you have doubts about how to choose a payment gateway for your online store, read this article - 

https://whidegroup.com/blog/how-to-choose-a-payment-gateway-for-your-online-store/

0 Likes
Excursionist
23 0 5
0 Likes