Solved

I have pending payments and recharges from beginning of January.

ButtercupInt
Visitor
1 0 0

I have sold products and had to refund products but all payments from the beginning of the year are showing as pending. 

Accepted Solution (1)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 286

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @ButtercupInt. Thanks for reaching out about this. It definitely seems like a longer than usual timeframe to have your payouts pending. Let’s figure this out so that you can get paid!

Here are a few places I suggest you begin by checking to see if there is any more information we can gather in order to determine what the hold up is:

• Are there any notifications on the Home page of your admin that indicate that your payouts are on hold
  • Is there a notification with more detail about your payouts when you go to ‘Settings > Payments > View payouts’ in your admin?
  • Did you receive an email requesting that you submit documents for your Shopify Payments account? (Please be sure to look in your spam/junk folder as well, as sometimes emails from Shopify can be directed there by your provider).

If you do have any notifications or emails, please follow the instructions outlined and reply directly to the email for any further clarification on the process.

However, if there aren’t any notifications or emails, we’re happy to take a look at your account to determine what’s going on. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step, I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 286

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @ButtercupInt. Thanks for reaching out about this. It definitely seems like a longer than usual timeframe to have your payouts pending. Let’s figure this out so that you can get paid!

Here are a few places I suggest you begin by checking to see if there is any more information we can gather in order to determine what the hold up is:

• Are there any notifications on the Home page of your admin that indicate that your payouts are on hold
  • Is there a notification with more detail about your payouts when you go to ‘Settings > Payments > View payouts’ in your admin?
  • Did you receive an email requesting that you submit documents for your Shopify Payments account? (Please be sure to look in your spam/junk folder as well, as sometimes emails from Shopify can be directed there by your provider).

If you do have any notifications or emails, please follow the instructions outlined and reply directly to the email for any further clarification on the process.

However, if there aren’t any notifications or emails, we’re happy to take a look at your account to determine what’s going on. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step, I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.