I'm facing ID issue on my company account

Solved
final1choice
2 0 0

Hi Friends!

I'm choosing Shopify payments but I received message for uploading ID and utility bill then I have uploaded my passport with my company bank statement now I see this message. I can't understand this please brief me for solving this process now ID option is hide on my account.  Thanks in advance 

shopify error.png

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2290 243 477

This is an accepted solution.

@final1choice 

I suspect that if only the utility bill is being requested, then that would indicate that the name on the utility bill you provided does not match what we have on file. You would need to provide a utility bill (from within the last three months) that clearly shows your address and name. Once you've submitted it, our teams will review it further. 

If you're still having issues with the name not matching, and you believe this to be incorrect, then you'll want to reach out to our Support. The support advisor can speak with our Shopify Payments team to see why the error keeps appearing and what steps you can take to resolve it. 

While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
final1choice
2 0 0

Hay Peter, Thanks for reply. My name is 100% correct with my business documents but I see incorrect message and I have not utility bill but my bank address is same. Can I upload my bank statement in utility bill section.?

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2290 243 477

@final1choice 

I wouldn't advise uploading your bank statement in replacement of the utility bill as I don't believe it is considered a utility bill. I would recommend reaching out to our support to dig into the error further as they can advise you on the next steps for completing the review. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog