I'm having trouble understanding Printify and Shipping inside of Shopify

Leap4artnc
Excursionist
44 1 14

Hi. My store has products from Pixels, Arts Add and now Printify. 

The shipping calculator is connected.

However, the directions inside of Printify, tells me to disconnect all my other shipping rates which means that Pixels and such won't work. 

I am aware this question should go on Printify, but I find that I understand the answers I get here. 

Thanks for any help,

Tommy B. McDonell

Artist, leap4artnc.com

Replies 4 (4)

drichardson
Excursionist
22 0 5

Did you ever get an answer? I think I'm having the same problem. 

Leap4artnc
Excursionist
44 1 14

I’ve hired someone through freelancer a website. If it works I will let you know. Much cheaper than Shopify people and most have the same abilities etc. My email is leap4artnc@gmail.com. Just put Shopify Printify. I don’t always reply here. 

drichardson
Excursionist
22 0 5

Thanks for the reply. I have the Printify shipping calculator activated for my shop for all their products. After spending 2 hours on chat support with Printify and about 45 minutes with Shopify I finally got it to work. I had to set up a separate shipping profile for the non-Printify products and use the same description…the word “standard” shipping. So it shows up in the cart all together. Glad you were able to get it worked out as well. 

Leap4artnc
Excursionist
44 1 14

Hi. I did get an answer from Printify and I did it myself--but I only have about six of their products. 

IF you use Printify calculator it will override anyone else's products you have. I use 2-3 other POS and their apps work independently. Printify's does not. 

What you need to do is set up a separate shipping account in which you do Printify stuff. 

On Printify you can look up what they pay for shipping and then set it up on your shopify account. It took me a couple of times to get it to work but it did. I presume if you are talented with datafeed or something that you could do this in one fell swoop. But I was happy to get my little six products working. 

Printify has a chat feature and most of the people there are pretty good. But the last person I got was excellent. 

Hope this helps. If not, let me know and I will take screen shots or try to remember how to make a video of it. LOL

Tommy B. McDonell, Artist leap4artnc.com