I need Third Party Permission Username In Paypal to Connect Paypal Express Checkout

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello there,

I want to connect Paypal Express checkout as my payment provider in my store, my store's link is - https://jduniquestuff.com.

In order to connect Paypal Express checkout, I first need to provide API Access to Paypal. In Paypal it comes under Account Settings > API Access > Third Party Permission Username.

So What I need to know is what should I enter in "Third Party Permission Username"?

Thank you very much.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1129 82 185

Hey there, 

Since this post wasn't related to using Shopify's APIs or SDKs, I've moved it to a different community board where I think you're far more likely to have your question answered. Thanks for using our forums! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

1. Navigate to the Give Third-Party API Permission Page

1 Enter scott_api1.jadedpixel.com as the API Partner Username

3. Check all of the boxes: Direct Payment, Express Checkout, Reporting and Backoffice APIs, Authorization and Settlement APIs, and click Submit.

4. On the following screen click the Give Permission button.

5. Click the Edit button to edit the permissions and check ManagePendingTransactionStatus. Click Submit.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hi. This username leads to a popup saying "this user has already been authorized. Please enter another API Account Name..." Any better ideas please?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
- Navigate to the Give *Third*-*Party* API *Permission* Page.
- Enter scott_api1.jadedpixel.com as the API Partner *Username*.
- Check all of the boxes: Direct Payment, Express Checkout, Reporting,
and Backoffice APIs, Authorization and Settlement APIs, and click Submit.
- On the following screen click the Give *Permission* button.

0 Likes