I need help with payment (Failed)

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello, I am running a shopify store last payment date I didn't have enough in my account and I was wondering if there is any manual way to pay it Im not sure in how it will it work my account has the next bill in June will it charge me for 2 months or what? How do I pay my failed bill?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
688 36 96

Hey, @KainWeir!

Manually charging the outstanding amount wouldn't be something you're able to do from within the admin; however, a Shopify employee can charge your card with our backend tools. Our systems will attempt to charge the card again within three days, so if you're okay with waiting, then no further action would be needed so long as the primary issue with the card has been cleared up. If there are three failed payment attempts, then the store would go into a frozen state, so should the second charge not go through, then we'll want to take a more in-depth look into what error message the bank sent to us.

If you'd rather get this cleared up right away, let me know as I can authenticate your account via email so we can manually charge the pending invoice. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes