I only want to sell my products in Canada.

BULLY
1 0 1

Hey There,
         For insurance reasons I only want to sell and ship my products in Canada.  I do not want them available for sale anywhere else in the world.  Is there an easy way to do this?  Any help or advice on how to set this up would be appreciated.  

Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1391 92 190

Hi there @BULLY!

Don here from Shopify.

If you're looking to only sell and ship your products within Canada then an easy way to set this up would be to only create shipping rates that are available for Canada in the Settings > Shipping and Delivery menu in your Shopify admin.

Have you always sold solely within Canada for this business?

You can see here on our help site how to set up a shipping zone, in your case you'd just be looking to have one such shipping zone and have that zone only contain Canada for our purposes.

Once you have done so, you can work on the rates you wish to apply within that zone.

Check that out and see if you can get it put in place okay for your store!

One thing to be aware of, when changing settings like these, is that you may need to clear the cache on your browser as the old settings could be saved locally there.

Clearing the cache on the browser you've been using to access Shopify after making changes like this will ensure you're looking at a live, up-to-date version of your store as customers would see it online.

Let me know if I can clarify anything here for you further or if there's anything else we can work on together!

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes