I want customers to pay for extra shipping if they order more than one item

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Hey guys!

I am looking for some assistance with shipping!

I have a dress rental website and currently when a customer rents a dress they have 2 options for shipping (standard and express)

My concern is when someone orders 2 or more outfits for different dates there is no rule that forces them to pay for multiple sets of shipping, this means we as a small business loose money.

Ideally for every item there should be 1 shipping method applied and for 2 items they have to pay for shipping twice and so on

We are a small start up and don't have money for apps so if someone knows how to hard code this or has any other suggestions please let me know!

Thanks G 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

why have to pay double..its ok if the first delivery charge is made and for every added item a flat nominal charge of a $1 be added to the multi shipment...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi 

That won't work. Our products are rentals and I am trying to figure out how to charge shipping for customers who book multiple rentals across multiple dates.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

If it is a combined multiple shipment(2xDresses in one Box or Parcel ) one shipping charge only.

but if sent separately as 2 differant orders....you are most welcome to charge shipping for each  and every parcel that you sent ..

Also depending if you  are sending 2 order to the same person for the same day ,same time and delivering it yourself  or by others to that person...I regard it as 1 order..1 payment.

What would you do if you were on the other side.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Remember business grows with service never mind how small or big you are..you need them to always come back...you can up your rentals a bit to save on shipping cost ..look on the bright side..then the Sun will always shine brighter.

I probably will leave tis sight because of shipping issues

thank enjoy

0 Likes