I want to ask about my address shipping

Highlighted
1 0 0

hello

I want to ask about my address, which I put in my shop should be a title in America, for example, as I will target this state? and The product will be imported from aliexpress China
and the customer think will shipped from USA
If the title is  in USA and the customer wants to return the product for example, it is not good or any other reason. What  I will doing  the address ? if which the product is shipped from China and not America. 
the customer will  returned he product to china or to my adress in usa ?

please i need help and thank you 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
575 18 71

Hi, Ahmed. 

This is Max from the Shopify Team. 

If I understand your post correctly, you're wondering which address to use within your Shopify admin (Settings > General > Store address)?

• If so, this should be the address where you operate your business. This will help you have access to things like the payment processors available in your country, any location-specific channels, automated tax rates, etc!

Since you are working on a dropshipping store, I'd suggest reading this guide for some more feedback and advice - The Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping.

I'd suggest having honest and accessible expectation set around your shipping and returns policies this will help some customers decide whether or not to buy with you and also have more information once they have.  

If you are needing to enter an address with your dropshipper directly, then perhaps the tips on this Oberlo thread would be more aplicable to your question! If, not, definitely check in with your supplier for some more added details. 

If you have any more questions, please feel free to reach out to support directly!

Cheers, 
Max
support@shopify.com

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes