I want to only show Ebanx payment in Brazilian page.

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi, How are you?

We opened several languages ​​in one store (for example, the main store is getpivo.com, the UK page is uk.getpivo.com, the Brazilian page is br.getpivo.com, etc.. we have 18 domains connected to one account).

It is about Brazilian page. Our team leader wants to show only 'Ebanx' when making payments in Brazilian stores. (At the moment, costomer can use Shopify payment and Paypal payment other than Ebanx.) Is there a way to only show Ebanx pay without showing Shopify payment and Paypal payment on Brazilian pages?

Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello there, GP,

Aron from the EBANX B2B Product team here! We're super glad to know that you'd like to process your payments with us in Brazil!

The answer is yes, you can have EBANX as your only payment provider for Shopify. You may check an example of it in this store.

In case you already have our getaways installed, from your store panel you must go to Settings > Payment Providers and set your configurations like this.

Otherwise, if you do not have our getaways running on your store yet, please check this document and follow its steps in order to have everything properly set.

I hope that helps, but in case you still have doubts I'd be glad to take them off.

Kindly,
Aron

0 Likes