Iam not able to pay bills with the same card i have paid many last bills and now iam not able to

Abhi10
1 0 0

1EE8F9D1-F427-471B-BBA1-C1436F4A730F.jpeg

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
772 86 119

Hey, @Abhi10!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community. 

I understand you're experiencing some issues with paying the outstanding balances on your account. In cases where billing errors occur, it is usually a result of the credit card on file not meeting one or more of the credit card requirements for billing on Shopify. For clarification, in order to use a credit card for billing on Shopify, it must:  

• be a post paid credit card
  • be a Visa, Mastercard or Amex (if it's co-branded, it must be co-branded with one of these options)
  • be capable of accepting charges in USD
  • be capable of making online purchases
  • be capable of accepting recurring billing
  • have appropriate funds available
  • have the same billing address and details that the bank has on file
  • not have restrictions on how much the bank will allow to be processed at once

If all of these conditions are met, it could still be a decision made on your bank/credit card issuers end, and I highly recommend reaching out to them and explaining the issue. They will be able to check if there are any holds or restrictions on your card.

While these error messages are generally a result of bank/credit card error, there is still a possibility that something on our end didn't go as expected. I've sent you an email to the email address associated with your Shopify Community account for authentication. After speaking with your bank/credit card issuer, if they have assured you there are no issues with the card or your account, please reply back to that email to let me know and we can take a closer look together. 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes