Ideal logo in footer

Highlighted
8 0 0

Hi! Can someone help me? I use the Dutch payment method Ideal. I want to include this in the footer. I tried to used codes in the footer.liquid but I don't see any changes! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
816 50 103

Hi there!

Don here from Shopify!

How this might be implemented in your theme will depend on which theme you are using. :)

If you are using a Shopify theme (all of the free themes in our store are Shopify-made themes) you can contact us here at Shopify to get some small visual edits like this done for your theme under the Shopify Design Policy. :)

If you have a paid Shopify plan and a free Shopify theme you will qualify for up to 60 minutes of free coding time for small visual edits like this.

Let us know here or via our support site if you are using a Shopify theme and you would like us to look at adding this to your theme.

We would need to have the icon image uploaded to your files section in your admin before being able to add it in this instance.

On the other hand, if you are using a premium, paid non-Shopify theme then you would need to either contact your theme's developers or considering hiring an outside Expert Designer to put this customisation in place.

Check out the info above and let us know how we can help you to proceed from here. :)

All the best!

Regards,
Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Hi Don,

Thank you for your message. I am using a frees shopify time and I have a paid shopify plan. I added the Ideal logo to my files. 

I see it's also possible to ask for more. Because of that I was wondering if you can add a hover effect the product pictes and add a tab to product descriptions.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
816 50 103

Hi again there!

Don from Shopify once again!

Thanks for getting back to us here to confirm that. 

I will send you out an email shortly to the address we have on file for your store here so we can discuss which customisations would be possible for your theme. :)

Regards,
Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

Hi,
I also going to use iDeal as payment method. I hope there is a manual how to add the icon in the footer.
I also using free Shopify template.

Any help?

/Beshr

0 Likes