If I choose the automatic fulfill order in shopify setting will the order in oberlo automatically fulfill?

Highlighted
2 0 0

So I'm the type of guy that overthink things, so if I check the auto fulfill order in shopify setting will it automatically fulfill the order in oberlo?

If not what is the purpose of auto fulfill?

One last thing could someone tell all the things that I need to know about payment here on shopify? Like rates, how to know and deal with fraud and other things    

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
523 1 101

Hey, John!

My name is Alex, I'm a guru here at Shopify!

Setting Shopify to fulfil orders automatically doesn't fulfil the order in Oberlo, no - that's a setting that's specific to your store.  For most stores, it makes the most sense to fulfil orders manually, and suggest automatic fulfillment if you're using another service to fulfil those products, or selling digital downloads where inventory isn't an issue.  There's a little more detail on those settings in our guide on fulfillment!

In terms of payments, you'll want a payment gateway to accept credit card payments from your customers and, if you'd like, you can also enable alternate or manual forms of payment - there's more on that in our guide on payments! If it's available in your area, you can use Shopify Payments to accept credit card payments, and if not, you can get set up with a third party gateway.  The rates or transaction fees that you'll pay vary depending on the plan you have with us - you can see a list of our plans, along with features, fees and prices, right over here!  

I can absolutely understand your concern regarding fraud - Shopify has built-in fraud analysis that will check all orders coming into your store, and a guide on how to prevent fraudulent activity in your store.  We've also got quite a few fraud management and chargeback insurance apps available in our app store, if you'd like to take a look!

Hope that's helped!  Please feel free to give us a call or start a live chat at any time, we're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Alex | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi,

I’ve just had my first order and I’m just waiting to fulfill it manually... is there a way I can do this off the shopify app on my phone ? If so then how do I do it ?

And if it’s not possible then how to fulfill on laptop ? Do I have to do it through oberlo ?
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

can I automatically fulfil orders if I have a supplier who will deliver the products for me, they are not with Ali Express. I am confused as I am assuming I have to monitor their stock as well?

What is the best way to automate this process.

0 Likes