(Import) Bulk European carrier rates

Sara_Ferrao
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi, 

We are based in Portugal and we export mainly for EU countrys and so we have thusands of different rates for different countrys and different zip codes. Our carrier doesnt't have any API or APP or Plugin , so we would like to know if there is any way to import (bulk) this information to Shopify Shipping rates area. Any App, API or plugin available for Portugal ? We have the basic plan. Thank you 

0 Likes
Maris
Shopify Partner
306 5 59

Hey, Sara!

Sadly, Shopify has just the API to read Shipping zones for now but doesn't have the ability to save or create them.

As soon as there will be an API for this, I will be the first to make the bulk importing for those in the Excelify.io app...

Maris

Matrixify (Excelify) | Bulk Import Export Update Migrate | https://matrixify.app
Sara_Ferrao
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Thank you very much Maris. So i have to insert all of the different carrier rates for the different countries and provinces manually, right? There's no other chance? Even on the others advanced ed shopify Plans ?

0 Likes
Maris
Shopify Partner
306 5 59

Sara, that's actually a good idea you mentioned about another "plan" - to ask Shopify Support in the chat if they have some Shipping Zone bulk import capabilities in the Shopify Plus maybe.

I have heard that there are some crazy tricks there, but I haven't seen for myself. :P

Maris

Matrixify (Excelify) | Bulk Import Export Update Migrate | https://matrixify.app
0 Likes
thepacha
Tourist
8 0 1

hello 

I am on trial for excellifyio which is very easy to use so far did anything changed since this last message regarding bulk import of carrier rates ? I am based in Morocco and the 2 or 3 carriers do not have the same zoning for European countries which implies that I have to manage shipping on country by country basis . The amount of data to be entered manually is a daunting task . I can't believe there is still no bulk import capability or even at the user interface level to be able to duplicate  a whole shipping structure easily without needing to re-enter it . thanks

0 Likes