Import tracking number in bulk

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

Is there any app that allows you to import everyday hundreds of tracking numbers ? Our store's sale have litterally skyrocketed over the past week.
We are based in Paris and using French Post to ship our orders. There is no integration built yet with shopify nor any app that allow you to print label directly.
So we ship hundreds of orders every day, each one has a tracking number. I can have them on a csv/excel file.

So:

Is there any app to import tracking number to orders in shopify from a spreadsheet or csv upload ? We are building a more complex and integrated logistic, but those things take some time. I am looking for a solution.

Best

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
338 0 54

Hi there,

As it stands now, there is no way to "import" order information via CSV at all. We currently do not have a solution to importing tracking numbers in bulk. That being said - I'm not entirely sure whether or not it is possible using the API. I know you can import orders using API, but I don't believe you can import order "changes" via API.

Your best bet would be to get in touch with a developer who may be able to facilitate a solution - you're already posting here in the forums, so maybe someone will spot your question and be able to help here, too!

Cheers! :)

Alicia | Support Lead for Shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

This app will solve the problem and should save hours of manual work.

https://apps.shopify.com/massfulfill

0 Likes
Highlighted

Instead of generating shipping labels externally and importing the tracking numbers in bulk using CSV, I recommend you to check out the Shopify Multi Carrier Shipping Label app, which will help you integrate directly with carrier account to generate the shipping label and send the live tracking to customers.

You can easily handle 100s of orders every day using the app. With just a single click, you can generate shipping labels for all your orders and the tracking number for these orders will be sent to the Shopify order details, which is then sent to the customers via email.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey Everyone,

I know this is a little old but I'm hoping we can provide some value.  We recently released a new app, called EZ Fulfill, that should solve this problem.  It allows you to update tracking numbers in bulk using CSV files, mark your orders fulfilled and send notifications to your customers with their tracking numbers.  We also have a scheduler that allows you to automate the process, pulling your CSV files from FTP/SFTP and Dropbox.  We have customers that upload 100s of tracking numbers a day with our automation and they are totally hands off.  

Hope this helps!  If you have any questions please feel free to let us know!

Co-Founder / Developer at Highview Apps
Our Shopify Apps: EZ Exporter | EZ Inventory | EZ Importer | EZ Notify | EZ Fulfill
0 Likes