I have a few questions about Dropshiping. As I am new to this I would like to know:
1) Is it worth looking for suppliers from aliexpress, do you recommend any other sources?
2) What does the GDPR issue look like in the subject of customer personal data because without a contract I can not send them customer personal data?
3) I need to write down a contract with the supplier?
4) Whom should the data be on the parcel at the sender's location because in the case of return the address must be to supplier but the name of the company, email etc.. Can be my?
5) I can send my client my own invoice / sales confirmation without starting a business (at the beginning) so that I can do it myself and not by the supplier?
6) How is it best to check the seller's authenticity and integrity?
Thank you in advance for answering questions, I know that there are a lot of them, but I think that if an experienced person comments on this topic in the comment, many beginners will benefit from it, so I am asking for specific answers :)
If you noticed that I didn’t ask a key question, I would be grateful for the information in the comment, and if there is any person who has knowledge and could help me, I would be grateful for information in priv.
Greetings and Wish you all successes! Sondere
Nick here from Shopify. Welcome to the world of e-commerce and great questions!
Let's take a look and answer your questions below:
If the product is not damaged or used, you can reship it later from your own destination. Oberlo also has a blog post with everything you need to know about returns and refunds that you might find useful here
I think something which might be very useful for you is the Oberlo dropshipping FAQ help document. It goes through many different important factors to consider when starting an online drop shipping business.
I hope this helps and answers your questions and looking forward to hearing from you.
All the best, Nick
|4 hours ago|
|6 hours ago|
|6 hours ago|
|9 hours ago|
|18 hours ago|