Imported thousands of orders. Showing as not fulfilled. How to fix?

16 0 0

We would like to set imported orders as fulfilled and without sending the customer any notifications.

Any tips?  TIA

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
149 14 15

Hey there @BFM!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I'd be happy to see if I can offer some guidance with imported order fulfillment. 

How are you importing these orders? If you're using our Transporter App on a Plus Store, you'll want to be sure that the Fulfillment Status column is set to fulfilled for any orders that you want displayed fulfilled in your Admin. If you're using a third party app, like EZ Importer, you'd want to similarly ensure that the orders are set as fulfilled in the CSV file prior to importing. The notification is only sent to customers if the order is fulfilled in the Shopify Admin. 

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
16 0 0

We used Litextension, a service for migrating from Zen Cart. Nothing we can do about that now. We have 1700 orders showing as needing fulfilled. We don't want t pester the customers with repeat and old emails going back years, but we do need the order history available.

0 Likes