In-Store Pickup [Online Store & POS]

Highlighted
Excursionist
18 0 4

Hello!

We currently have Shopify for our online store and Shopify POS for our retail store. They are not currently integrated.

We want to find a way to allow users to shop online but be able to pick up their order in our retail store. The problem is that our online store warehouse is not at the same location as our retail store, so if someone places an order online and wants to pick it up in our retail store, inventory could get messed up.

Is there any way for our customers to order online and pickup in-store without our shops being integrated?

Thanks!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello Amy,

My name is Shona and I am a Client Success Manager at HubBox. We offer a Shopify app which allows retailers to give their customers the option on the site to pickup from one of your stores (they will be presented with a map which shows nearest store locations). Once a store has been selected, our app will then automatically change the address field to your store address with a unique ID. You then ship from warehouse using whichever carrier you want. When the order arrives in store, your store team log the parcel in using our software and customer will receive an automated email to collect their order with their collection code.

If this sounds like it might be what you are looking for, please feel free to let me know and I can talk you through this in more detail.

Warm regards,

Shona

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello Shona

May I know after customer pick-up at store, can I change the order status to "fulfilled" by POS? thanks! 

Best regards,

kk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi KK,

We offer in-store software (which can be run from a tablet or on a POS with internet access). This does allow you to log orders in when they are ready for pickup and log them out when they have been collected. That way you will always know the status and be able to track when orders are collected. 

Best,

Shona

0 Likes