Incorrect banking account details

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
718 75 129

Hi, @masteryhq.

Welcome to the thread and I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Are you still looking to change your bank details? The best place to check for your old bank details are below (please don't share these details with me but it may help you in entering them into your admin):

• Void Cheque: A blank cheque issued from your bank which shows the banking details of the account in question
  • Online Banking: logging in to your online banking (if available) and you should be able to locate the banking details there.
  • Contacting your bank: You could also contact your bank directly to request the banking details
  • Paper statement from the bank: Look to your paper statement from your bank to find these details (if available)

If you are still certain you are entering the correct older details and you are still unable to change the details, please let me know. I will then just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account just in case you need further support with this and once you confirm some security questions about your store, I can take a closer look for you.

Speak soon! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
718 75 129

Hi, @KarolinaKujawa.

Welcome to the thread! I can certainly have a look into this for you. Have you tried to confirm that you are entering the correct old details by contacting your bank or checking a paper or online statement? If so, I can escalate a ticket to our accounts team who will be able to help you out further. In order to do so, I will just need to verify you as the account owner. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you.

Speak soon! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
Hi

I've not tried again to update bank details but somehow the site has done
it. Very frustrating as I was entering the correct details.

It seems to be ok now. Thanka for getting back to me.

Cheers
Tracy
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
718 75 129

Hi, @LususNaturae!

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the thread! As the above posts, I just need to check that you have tried to confirm your older bank account details with your bank or by checking a statement. If this is still not working for you and you are still unable to update the details then let me know. In that case, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get take a closer look for you.

Thank you. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Hi Lulu,
I have already tried to confirm with my bank what could be the issue and I still do not have a solution. Your help is much appreciated :)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
718 75 129

Hi, @LususNaturae!

Thank you for getting back to me. That is no problem at all, I can certainly help you out. Can you please respond to my email and we can go from there? Thank you.

Talk soon! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having this same issue. Can you please reach out and help me?

I am entering account info accurately.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
Thank you so much for replying me, my problem is fixed, i got an email from shopify with some instructions and information and they fixed my problem already. Thank you again :)
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
718 75 129

Hi, @CBCAP.

Welcome to the thread. Absolutely, I would love to help you out further. Like above, for this issue as it is account specific, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will take a look for you.

Speak soon!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am also having the same issue trying to connect the store to a new bank account. Can you help me? 

0 Likes