Incorrect banking account details

Highlighted
7 0 0

I would be very careful using Shopify Payments, they have yet to help us out and they are holding over $500 in transactions. I called my Bank and they told me lots of people were having this issue with no way to reach shopify.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, I need help connecting my new account as well. my email is yashuacisse@yahoo.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Lulu, I am having the same issue. I must have had a typo in entering my info initially. Would you shoot me an email too, please? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
780 78 135

Hi, @st21@cylabul and @taxizms20.

Welcome to the thread. I am more than happy to help you out further with your bank details. I will send you all an email to the email address attached to your forums account and once you reply to me I will investigate further for you all. 

Speak soon! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
780 78 135

Hi, @MiguelH.

Thank you for reaching out. The reason for this hold is because your store is currently using Shopify Payments, we will often audit stores for a variety of reasons requesting photo ID and/or other supporting documentation from the account owner directly, to verify their identity and confirm their business details for underwriting purposes. (Read more here)- Section B - Article 3, Verification and Underwriting.

We initiate an audit to request photo ID for a number of reasons ; it can range from a sudden spike in high-value orders being placed through Shopify Payments, a significant number of unfulfilled orders on the admin, an unusual number of chargebacks being issued, down to simply our banking partner requesting updated photo ID and re-confirming the account owners details for their own underwriting purposes.

It's nothing to be concerned about, and often once the documents requested are uploaded, they are reviewed within a few business days and you can continue as normal or an email will be sent to you with the next steps and explanation.

I hope that helps but let me know if you need anything else. 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0
Thank you for your email and helping with this issue.
Please advise.
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0
I have never been contacted by Shopify, and or asked for ID.
I am happy to do so, I find it odd that Shopify would allow the Merchant
services to be live and then hold on to money and restrict deposit.

Please advise what my next steps are?
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello! I am also having the same issues. I believe I entered the wrong bank account information so I do not have access to the information. How do I fix this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello. Can I get assistance on changing my banking details. I believe they are incorrect because the Shopify website says that my payout was payed but the money was not placed into my bank account. I do not know the old banking details so I'm not able to change the details to my person bank account. Assistance on this before my next payout would be appreciated. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

I still have not gotten an email to help with this matter. 

Can I please get a call back:
812-913-4142

0 Likes