Incorrect banking account details

7 0 0

Your response did not help...
Can you please resend email request that will help us change our banking info and collect our payouts. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 161

Hi, @MiguelH.

Thank you for getting back to me. I will need to have a closer look at your account in order to see why exactly it was placed on hold or if an email was sent for more information from the internal team. In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I have sent you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and once you reply to that email, I will take a closer look for you.

Speak soon! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey I’m trying to update my layout bank account number it’s saying I can’t update it unless I enter the old one correctly and all my payments been going to another account what can I do?? Is there a support number to call? 

can someone help me 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 161

Hi, @Bremembered30.

Welcome to the thread. I am sorry to hear that your payouts have been going to another account, sometimes it is not possible for us to reverse these payouts but we can certainly take a look for you. The first thing we will need to do is update your bank account details on file as soon as possible.

In order to do so, I will just need to verify you as the account owner. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that started for you.

Speak soon! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Lulu,

I am having the same issue, where I am not sure what bank details I entered in the beginning. could I have some assistance, please?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 161

Hello @eraafay.

Welcome to the thread. No problem at all, I can certainly take a look for you. In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folders for the email as sometimes it can land there.

Thank you and we will speak soon.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am also having the same problem it’s saying I entered my bank information wrong but it’s correct because I’ve contacted my bank already 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 161

Hi, @litzy.

Thank you for joining in. That does seem strange if you are using the correct numbers but not to worry. I will authenticate you as the store owner and then we can escalate this to our accounts team who will help you get your bank account changed.

In order to do so, I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folder as sometimes Shopify emails can land there.

Speak soon! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am having the same problem - can you please help me out! 

Thanks a lot, much appreciated!

SJ

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 161

Hi, @SJ10.

Thank you for joining the thread. I can help you out with that! In order to do so, I will just need to verify you as the account owner. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you. Please remember to check your spam/junk folder for the email as sometimes it can land there.

Speak soon! 

0 Likes