1 0 0

Hi I’m having the same issue!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 161

Hi, @Ttj.

Welcome to the thread! Yeah no problem, I can help you out with that. I will just need to verify your account first. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you.

Speak soon! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 161

Hello all,

To anyone else who is also experiencing this issue, the best thing to do is to double-check your old bank details using these methods: 

• Void Cheque: A blank cheque issued from your bank which shows the banking details of the account in question.
  • Online banking: Logging into your online banking (if available) and you should be able to locate the banking details there. 
  • Contacting your bank: You could also contact your bank directly to request the banking details. 
  • Paper statement from the bank: Look to your paper statement from your bank to find these details (if available). 

If you are certain you are entering the correct older details and you are still unable to update the bank details then please contact our support team who will help you further with this. Here is a quick clip to show how you can contact support on our help page or you can reach out to us on Facebook messenger directly here.

All the best! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like