Inline 2Checkout with Shopify

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Team,

I have a quick question. Is it at all possible to integrate inline 2checkout to my Shopify store? I have a friend who is a developer and we would like to try to integrate it using 2checkout Inline API. I just wanted to know if Shopify will allow me to do this using the plan that I have (Shopify Basic)? I know this is possible for some other platforms using plugins, however, I really like the look and feel of Shopify themes and its backend and would like to stay. I am based in Serbia, I saw entire documentation regarding processor option available to me and 2checkout is the best, by far.

Looking forward to your reply. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
88 10 20

Hi, @Dusann!

Emma here from Shopify. Welcome to the community! 

At this time, 2Checkout is only available as an external checkout provider where the customer will need to visit the payment processor checkout page. We aren't able to support the inline integration currently, but would be happy to share your feedback with our development team and send this as a feature request. 

Let us know if we can help with anything else. We're always here to support you!

Warmly, 

Emma | Shopify Social Care 

-Emma- | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 1

Please do this! If 2Checkout is providing the documentation then I don't know what is the problem with Shopify? 

https://knowledgecenter.2checkout.com/2Checkout_Upgrade_Process/Inline_Checkout

https://www.2checkout.com/documentation/checkout/inline-checkout

Please look into it and make it possible. This redirection to another website while making payments has resulted in a large number of abandoned checkouts. It is terrible! 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
88 10 20

Hey, @ozairmustafa

Emma here again. I've definitely passed this along as a feature request to our development team. We're always looking for ways to improve Shopify! With that being said, I'm not able to provide any timeline or guarantee about when you might see this feature released in the future. In the meantime, if you are able to use a direct payment gateway, your customers would not be redirected to complete the checkout process. 

All the best,

Emma | Shopify Social Care 

-Emma- | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 3

Hello,

I'm using 2checkout in my store, but because of the redirecting I have abandoned carts more than the usual rate. Is this inline checkout be available any time soon? I see a lot of people are waiting for it. Please understand this is very inconvenient. I really love shopify, but sadly for countries as mine where no other gateways are option and 2checkout is only option is very hard to run my business that way. My ads convert well, but this redirect payment makes a lot of people to give up. Can you please help us with this? 

Thank you so much!

Best,

Abby

3 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 1
Any news???
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1
they already have an answer?

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi Emma! 

I just wanted to check if there is any update regarding Shopify enabling inline checkout with 2checkout? 

Even though I understand to some extent Shopify regulations, please note that not having an inline (direct) checkout available on a website will cause low conversion rates. It is basically a conversion killer. 2checkout have complete documentation and this can be implemented easily if Shopify would allow it. 

Looking forward to your reply. 

Dusan

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi guys, I also have the same problem and would like to know how to fix this from anyone please? It seems all the Shopify "gurus" are sending an automated response with a list of payment gateways, blah, blah, blah. We know that, all we want is to integrate inline checkout code given by 2CO to Shopify.

Or rather, how can I edit my checkout page code on the Debut Shopify Theme?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

I also realized that having positive ROAS with redirecting is impossible... I'm seeing posts from 2018 where they say the same story how it's gonna be done 'one day'. But nothing happened yet..

0 Likes