Install Real time shipping services

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Guys, new to Shopify. Setting up a clients BASIC SHOPIFY store. We want to add Transdirect for our shipping calculator etc. I have downloaded the Transdirect App but it says " You currently have a basic shopify plan or have not enable the Real time shipping services. You can only use the syncing feature of the Transdirect app".

I have looked around store settings but cannot see "enable real time shipping services".

Can you assist me to set this up?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
523 1 101

Hey there!

My name is Alex, I'm a guru here at Shopify!

Welcome to Shopify!  Real Time Shipping is a feature that's included with the Advanced Shopify plan, but no worries if that's not the right plan for your client's business right now!  That feature is useful for a lot of merchants, so this feature is one that can be added a-la-carte to lower tier plans.  It would raise their price by $20 per month, or it can be added for free if your client might be interested in paying annually - this would additionally save them 10% off their usual subscription price!  Either of these options can be set up by reaching out to one of us friendly gurus via phone, email or live chat.

Hope that's helped!  Please feel free to let me know, and just reach out if there's ever anything else we can do for you. We're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Alex | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Alex,

I am also interested in this feature, but I can't find where to add it a-la-carte. Unfortunately I don't need the advanced plan but do need this feature.

Could you direct me as to where I could add it please?

Thank you!

Alex

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

so basically, to use one of the most intuitively basic features such as "using more than one box to send an order", not only do I need to get a 15$ per month app, but I also need to enable a 20$ a month feature in my shopify plan in order to even use this app? 

I'm considering removing my 3 clients from this platfrom. this is not ok