Integrating with local payment methods

5 0 0

Hi there,

We are building an online store focused on Pakistani audience.

I need to ask if Shopify provides any support for integrating local payment methods like Keenu and EasyPay. Currently, I'm only seeing a very limited number of payment options for Pakistan.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
392 1 30

Hey, Bilal!

Koreen here from Shopify. Thanks for posting. 

At the moment, the payment gateway options that we have available in Pakistan are those listed here:

There are however some other options which may help you out in the mean time!

One is our manual and custom payments option, which allows you to accept payments via bank transfer for example. We have a guide on this set up here.

Another is also the option to add your own custom gateway solution. You can do this via our Hosted Payment SDK. We have a guide and instructions on this here.

With the latter options once your integration is ready, you will be able to share your payment solution with Shopify customers privately. Then, once there are several merchants using your gateway you can request to publish your gateway.

We do however love to have new suggestions coming through- and have a list for requested gateways here. Do feel free to post your suggestions here too.

I hope this helps!

Koreen W | Shopify 

support@shopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

HI Bilal,

I am also doing to fix with the integration for my Pakistani client, can you please explain bit more about how i can easily integrated to my Client Jackets website

Thanks
Rachel 

Gul Khan Truck Art Creators of handmade and hand painted truck art products that are an epitome of color show and uniqueness.
0 Likes