International Shipping: Everything You Need to Know to Deliver Beyond Your Borders

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
31 0 13

If you are looking to learn more about Internationl Shipping make sure you check out this post on the Shopify blog that touches on the following: 

• Building an international shipping strategy
  • Shipping internationally through Shopify
  • What to charge international customers for shipping
  • Finding country regulations
  • Preparing packages
  • Working with multiple carriers
  • Pricing out your shipping

International Shipping: Everything You Need to Know to Deliver Beyond Your Borders

Online Community Manager at Shopify
1 Like
Tourist
20 0 1

I will read it, Thank you.

WhatsApp business/T: +6681 573 6943 Shopify, eGHL, 2Checkout official Partner. And many Apps Partner. Email: jade@ecommerce-center.com www.jadecommercecenter.com, www.ecommerce-center.com Line Business ID: @jadecommerce (have @ in front of my name)
0 Likes
Explorer
233 0 17

Thanks for the great article. Just what I needed to read today!

1 Like

Thanks for pulling this together -- it's a great resource. 

One of the things we've found in working with our customers is how many shop owners take advantage of 'epacket' shipping from Chinese-based dropshippers. It might be useful in a future version of this article to expand on epacket shipping and its advantages.

--
Kevin Bedell
Shopify Partner
https://apps.shopify.com/shop-clerk-store-assistant-for-amazon-alexa
0 Likes
Tourist
19 0 2

Thanks for sharing.  We've encountered a potential issue with customs forms generated by Shopify where they don't reflect the price paid by the customer with any discounts applied, and instead require them to pay duties on the full retail price of the product.  See this post for more info: https://community.shopify.com/c/Payments-Shipping-Fulfillment/Customs-Form-doesn-t-reflect-discounte...

Is there any plan to make the prices on the customs forms reflect the price actually paid by the customer?  This would affect any wholesale/discount apps significantly, as well as any line item discounts generated by codes or the merchants.  Thanks!

0 Likes