International Shipping

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hello, i currently offer shipping in Australia but want to expand to allow for international shipping. does anyone have any suggesions on how i easily integrate this to my store? www.brooklantree.com.au Thanks in advance !

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 0 51

Hi there!

My name is Aaron, I'm a guru here at Shopify!

No problem at all!  To expand into international shipping, you'll create new shipping zones - these can be larger regions, such as North America, or specific to individual countries, whichever makes most sense for your shipping strategies.  There's more information on those shipping zones right over here, and I've found an app that might help you out with those rates.  You're based in Australia, yes?  The Australia Post Shipping Extension is very well reviewed, and can support both domestic and international shipping.  Might be worth looking into to see if it can help!

Hope that's helped!  Please feel free to give us a call or start a live chat at any time, we're open 24/7 for your convenience and always happy to assist!

Cheers,

Aaron | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Aaron, sorry to hijack Brooklan Tree's thread,

I'm in Australia too, adn want to set up shipping to New Zealand.

When choosing to set up international shipping, can you exclude a product in your store?

For example, I have one very bulky product that would be so expensive to ship international I don't want people to be able to purchase it internationally.  I only want the customers to be able to purchase all the other items and ask that they can find the bulky product locally.

What is your advice in this situation?

Thank you, Cheree

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
461 7 39

For this, you cab create shipping zone for "Rest of the world" or different zones for the countries you want to ship to and use the Australia Post Rates & Labels app that will help you handle domestic and international shipping with Australia Post.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes