International drop shipping ( India To US & other Country)

Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi!

I am trying to figure out how I am supposed to dropship internationally. I am based in India , the supplier in China and my main target group in the US. How would this all work out? If there's already a topic answering this please refer the article or topic.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
588 56 117

Hey there, Chandresh!

Bo here from Shopify Support.

That is a really great question! Oberlo is the app used to just import products from AliExpress - you would then use Shopify as your e-commerce platform and sell the products you are importing from AliExpress and Oberlo vendors. So yes, you would be listing your products which are mostly dropshipped from China on your Shopify store and you will be able to market them to an American audience.

The way it works is that you would pick and set up your products via the app. These products would then be listed on your Shopify store. When a customer comes to your store and purchases one of these products, the order is automatically sent to the respective app which the product is set up though. You would need to pay the app the agreed upon price for the product, and they would handle the shipping for you. For example, the app may agree to sell or make shirts to/for you at $12 each, but then you could list these products at a higher rate, say $20 each for example, on your site. In this example, you would make a profit of $8 for that one shirt. All of these apps support shipping to anywhere in the world!

There’s a general video on setting up Oberlo with Shopify I found and you can take a look at our Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping with the video that goes along with it and the Definitive Guide to Dropshipping with AliExpress blog post. I would also recommend checking out our DropShipping 101 course from our Shopify Academy.

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,
Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Thanks for great info.... i will implement and in case any help required i will message you 

0 Likes