Introducing Bulk Label Printing with Shopify Shipping

Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
227 0 23

Now you can buy and print multiple shipping labels at once in your Shopify store. Choose up to 10 orders you're ready to ship, click "Create shipping labels" from the dropdown menu and click "Print". You're done!

Merchants based in the US and Canada can buy official shipping labels direct from Shopify -- saving up to 46% on USPS rates and 40% on Canada Post rates compared to the post office. Shipping labels are a free service -- no additional subscription cost or per label fee to use. You'll see the cost of the label included on your monthly Shopify invoice.

Already use Shopify? Learn more about Shopify Shipping here.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 6

I use your service so that I can earn money and eat. The benefit to you is that you can earn money and eat.

I'm all for you guys making good money providing this service. But when I have to print each order one by one, instead of being able to select multiple orders like you can now do to create shipping labels, you add to my labor, thus decreasing my profit.

Why don't we have something as simple as printing multiple orders built into the system???

2 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

How do we find out what the increase in discount is if we buy our shipping labels in bulk? The syntax suggests that buying in bulk makes them cheaper than buying one a time - is that the case? If so how much (percentage wise) cheaper? 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
227 0 23

@Joanne --

Are you requesting to be able to print the order page itself in bulk, along with the shipping label? Or would being able to print packing slips + shipping label solve this for you? Thanks for the added detail!

@Lisa -- 

The discount on shipping labels is dependent on the Shopify plan you're on, not on the volume you ship with. Apologies for being unclear in the original post.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 6

Thea, thank you for answer.

First off, I have never seen any way to print a packing slip. My only option is "print order." I have to go into each order to print it, then go to the next order and print that. It's time consuming and, well, stupid.

You are building in functionality where I can view all my orders, select the ones for which I want to print postage, and then print in bulk.

Why don't I have the ability to see all my orders, click in the check box which orders I want to print, and then print in bulk? It's such a no-brainer.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
227 0 23

@Joanne -- thanks for the additional info! Sent you an email to learn more about your fulfillment processes. I've also shared your bulk order printing feedback with our development team.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
555 1 14

Thea, great offering by Shopify. However, I was keen to know why the limit is set to 10 orders? Most of our customers who use the Multi Carrier Shipping label app usually look for around 20-30 orders in bulk.Just wanted to know the logic behind it.

Product Owner @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
0 Likes
Tourist
4 0 6

@Thea5 Did anything ever come of this? It's three years later, and I just checked my orders page and there does not appear to be a way to print the packing slips 10 at a time the way you can print shipping labels 10 orders at a time. Why do we have to go into each order one at a time to print the packing slip when we can print 10 shipping labels at a time?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, any update on the changes suggested here? We also need to do bulk printing. Thank you!

0 Likes