Inventory Management With Quickbooks

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi I have an ecommerce store for about  year and we are soon starting a brick and mortar store.

We have 500 products and it is getting confusing how much my inventory assets are worth. So my accountant told me that I should put inventory into quickbooks and then integrate sales from shopify into quickbooks automatically.

I am nervous it will get confusing once we have a POS system for our store front and I want to do it right.

Does anyone knw a good solution to manage inventory with quickbooks that also works for POS systems?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3082 233 507

Hi Joe, 

Nick here from Shopify! 

Really good question. I did some digging for you on this, and your best next step is to find an app in the Shopify app store. Many of the inventory management apps in the app store do integrate with Quickbooks already as it is quite popular. Let's take a look at some of the most appropriate app options for you on this below: 

Just to note, inventory apps do normally have costs associated with them, but if you can find something that works for you on this, I can see it definitely being worth it. 

All the best, 

Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes