Inventory Management

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Team,

I would like to get possible solutions for managing our inventory for raw materials, work-in progress and finished products using shopify.

Is there any apps which can be used to handle the warehouse management ?

We have different components (raw materials) like dry fruits, chocolate etc treated as seperate SKUs and the final product which could be a combination of any of these raw materials. The final product is a seperate SKU. Invite suggentions and solutions to manage our inventory.

Thank you,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
208 0 25

Hi, Ziya!

I’m Melissa, a Shopify Guru. Thanks for reaching out. There are some possible solutions so you can track the raw materials as well as current stock too. I have gathered up a list of some inventory management apps you can check out and see which one may suit your business the best:

I would suggest checking out a few of these and see what they have to offer. Also, take advantage of the free trials that are offered on these apps to see if they would be a good fit for your business. You can also, for specific features of how the app would work for your specific need, you can contact the app developer directly from their app page and inquire with them if their app meets your needs and possible to customize in the way you would like.

Hope this information helps! You can reach out to the Guru team https://help.shopify.com/questions if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

Melissa | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 0 3

Hi Ziya,

My company, Eniture Technology is a Shopify Partner who does custom app development.  If the suggestions from Melissa don't meet your needs, feel free to contact me a 404-369-0680 x701 and I'll be glad to talk with you about your requirments.

- Paul

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi Ziya

You can also look at Pulse Commerce platform in Shopify Appstore: https://apps.shopify.com/pulse-commerce

We can help you with:

• Customer & Volume Pricing
  • Integrated Real-Time Advanced Inventory with Commitment Management
  • Multi-location Inventory and Fulfillment
  • Kits/Bundles with "Real-SKU" component inventory tracking
  • Inventory Costing and Profitability Analysis
  • Both Inventory and Non-Inventory Items Supported
  • Complete Audit Trail for Inventory Adjustments
  • Stock Transfer and Adjustments
  • Multi-stage Order Fulfillment
  • Pick, Pack, Ship
  • Advanced Shipping & Receiving

You can call me at 201-204-8578 or email me at mchauhan@pulse-commerce.com to schedule a demo.

Thanks

Meesha

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Ziya,

I am in the same boat as you over 500 raw materials and 150 finished products. I'm wondering if you found something that worked best for you or if you have a recommendation for managing this in Shopify?

Thanks,

Joey

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I forgot to select "Email me when other people contribute to this thread" so I'm posting again :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi Anne, 

Check this out for raw materials and made products tracking: 

https://apps.shopify.com/katana-mrp-manufacturing-and-inventory-management.

0 Likes